im really sad that i haven’t been on in so long!!! :(((
life has been so crazy with school and work and friends and i just haven’t had a chance to blog much :((( i miss it tho!! so i guess im formally on a hiatus right now, i dunno when ill be back but ill def always be blogging every once in a while.
feel free to still send me asks or find me on Facebook or snapchat or twitter or anything bc i want to keep in touch with all of u ily guys xoxoxo
a bunch of cool stuff i use to keep my mind off things or waste time.
- doodle god - puzzle game. you are god. create the universe. combine elements and see what you’ve created.
- music catch -cute relaxing game. chill piano music plays, and you move your cursor to collect shapes. yellow shapes are good, red shapes are bad, purple shapes are powerful.
- pretentious game - short platform game. you are blue. find pink.
- pandemic 2 - you are a virus. your goal is to eradicate the human race. watch out for madagascar
- the company of myself - philosophical platform game. you are alone. you must rely on yourself to succeed.
- sugar, sugar - puzzle game. draw lines to get the sugar in the cup.
- achievement unlocked - you are an elephant. unlock the achievements. (psst, walkthrough)
- the end - probably my favourite. philosophical puzzle game with platform levels. customise your character (no binary gender options!), complete some levels, answer a few questions, and you’ll be given a point on a moral compass.
- prettycolors - just colours, nothing else
- gruntle.me - undisgruntle yourself with cute pictures and videos
- space email - what would you say if you didn’t know anyone was listening? anonymous messaging. send a message into the void and someone will read it. read messages from other people, you’ll never know who. warning, some messages may be triggering, be careful
- thisissand - click anywhere to start dropping sand. pile it up into pictures. great if you’re anxious and need noise and simplicity.
- freerice - quiz yourself on things like english vocab, maths, art, and geography, and at the same time donate 10 grains of rice per question. remember to take off adblock.
- the quiet place - a classic. two minutes. breathe. be at peace. take a break.
- howstuffworks - learn how everything works. they also have a podcast, which i thoroughly recommend.
- willam’s beatdown - rupaul’s drag race alumni willam belli had a show once upon a time on a channel called the stylish (now in its 2nd run on his own channel). he watches videos and makes fun of them. warning, some of his jokes arent politically correct. he’s a problematic fav. (plays automatically)
- button poetry - a channel full of slam poetry videos. this link takes you to their most popular videos, but they have way more than this. warning, some content may be triggering. (does not play automatically)
- milk’s legenDAIRY looks - more drag race alumni. milk, known for doing out there and creative looks whilst maintaining a subtle lip, does makeup tutorials. (plays automatically
- movies masterpost - there’s so many movies here. someone awesome collected the links and put them in one place.
- sungha jung’s music - acoustic fingerstyle guitar like you’ve never heard before. he does amazing covers with only his guitar, and the result is amazing. (plays automatically
mental health related helpful things
- crisischat - text based chat for people in a crisis. if you’re feeling down or distressed and need someone to talk to, these people are here to help.
- recovery record - app for logging your recovery from an eating disorder.
- clinically depressed pug - dog with a blog posting things relating to recovery from depression.
- 146 things to do instead of self harm - great list of alternatives for when you can’t see any
- coping with panic attacks - tips for dealing with panic attacks after you’ve had one
#ten is just really over your shit. like really over it.
One winter’s night, an old beggar woman came to the castle and offered him a single rose in return for shelter from the bitter cold. Repulsed by her haggard appearance, the prince sneered at the gift and turned the old woman away. But she warned him not to be deceived by appearances, for beauty is found within.
scientists could scour the arctic for decades and never find anything colder than this
men that think being attracted to fat women makes them gods greatest gift: nah